Natural Treatment for Hair Loss

Baldness: causes and natural treatment for hair lossThe following are the causes and natural treatment for hair loss – Baldness is the state where there is loss or absence of hair, especially on the head. The most common form of hair loss is called androgenetic alopecia, which occurs in adult male humans. The amount and patterns of baldness can vary greatly in both men and women and include androgenetic alopecia, alopecia areata, alopecia universalis, alopecia totalis (total loss of all body hair), among others.
Causes of baldness... Continue Reading

Why is my hair falling out? this is what happens

Why is my hair falling outWhy is my hair falling out so much? That was a question I was troubled with long of a time to a source, I which recognize came helped the various causes of hair loss.
In this article today I want to share with you some of my own experiences with hair loss, why it happened and what could be done to reduce the state. I was surprised me Anyway, why is my hair falling out in the shower and around the house, and so quickly? Since I did not want to wear a bald look, I was desperate to find out, so I keep the causes worse. Then, after some extensive research I have done, about factors learn cause hair loss.... Continue Reading

Alopecia in children: What causes hair loss in children

Alopecia in childrenWhat causes hair loss in children and how can the condition be treated?
Although not common, hair loss can in children or hair loss in children is quite traumatic for both the child and his / her parents. However, the good news is that in most cases it is curable. Almost 60% of children with one or the other form of hair loss their hair back. This may take a few months to over a year. For the rest of the 40% of children, they have to resort to some cosmetic products to disguise their hair loss spots.... Continue Reading

Effective mask for hair loss: 7 recipes

effective mask for hair loss

Autumn has come, is about to start falling leaves, and at the same time and with our hair will be changes. Very soon there will come a period of so-called “seasonal molting.” Well, do not just upset and think about the inevitable fate of hair. Better to arm themselves with knowledge and stock up on everything you need to protect your hair from falling out.... Continue Reading